Registration for ADEE 2022 now open.
The ADEE executive looks forward to welcome our members and friends to ADEE 2022 annual meeting in Palma de Maiorca - Balearic Islands. It is our intention to deliver the meeting fully onsite and in person (in compliance with European and local restrictions that may be in place at the time), with a number of sessions also being made available through hybrid access.
We have reviewed our registration payment structure and we now offer for a limited period non-refundable pre-sale tickets to members and non-members. As in previous years once pre sale is closed we will offer group discount registration to our member institutions. For full terms and conditions please check bellow.
The table below summarises the member/non-member and early bird/standard registration rates.
|Details||Delegates from Member Institutions||Delegates from Non-Member Institutions|
1st of February to the 18th of March
Early Bird Registration:
Please note registration is capped at 500 delegates on a first come first served basis.
If you are affiliated to an ADEE member institution that is sending 5 or more delegates please contact the ADEE office for more information on discounts available and the process for securing this before the closing date for early bird registrations.
- Send 5 to 9 delegates - 10% discount
- Send 10 to 20 delegates - 20% discount
- Send 21 or more delegates - 25% discount
Discounts are only applicable to early bird member registration rates.
Should we have to implement number restrictions due to a new COVID outbreak, this will be prioritised by date of booking.
Full terms and conditions are detailed below. By progressing to a booking your are confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Join ADEE 2022 annual meeting in Palma de Maiorca filling our:
Your ADEE 2022 registration gives you:
- Full access to all live in person events for ADEE 2022
- Coffee, Lunch and Social events on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Exclusive access to the ADEE 2022 APP to help you plan your attendance, join the social media discussions and share with your ADEE network of colleagues
- Remoted access to specified sessions as a participant
- The opportunity to showcase your work and have it included in one of the various delegate content streams, posters, FREEStage, topic related and select oral presentations. Only those who register for the meeting will have their work included
Terms and conditions:
In making a booking you acknowledge that:
- ADEE commits to delivering the content in person as promoted, however, it is acknowledged by you that some content is member demand driven thus the duration of sessions may vary from schedule.
- You acknowledge that due to public health regulations ADEE may have to move some or all of the meeting online. No refunds will issue in this regard. However the delivery schedule may be subject to change to accommodate a move online if required.
- Posters will be stored and displayed via the Learning Toolbox platform. It is your responsibility to ensure you have this apps installed as required. It is also your responsibility as a presenter to ensure your work is uploaded on time as failure to do some may exclude you from a session.
- It is the individual's responsibility to ensure they hold suitable and sufficient insurances to travel and attend the meeting.
- The delegate is responsible for technological issues at their site, ADEE takes no responsibility with regards to network or other access issues.
- All communication is via email, please ensure you add ADEE to your safe email listing and check your spam folders.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you understand travel, public health, and local regulations in place at the meeting site. You commit to complying with these in their entirety. This may include the presentation of COVID vaccination status and the wearing of specific face mask.
- To register you must hold an adee.org user account.
- To avail of the best possible rate you must ensure your user profile on ADEE.org is clearly affiliated with your institution.
- Once transaction payment has been processed, cancellations and refunds cannot be provided after 31st May. Cancellations will incur a €25 admin fee to cover banking charges regardless of reasons of cancellation.
- After May 31st NO REFUNDS of CANCELLATIONS will be facilitated.
- If registering as part of group booking, group payment must be received in advance. Once its received your booking lead will receive a voucher code to enable you to the booking.