Notice is hereby given that the 2020 General Assembly 2020 meeting will be held on Friday 9th October 2020 at 16:00 hr UK Time.
Due to physical distancing, travel restrictions and other COVID-19 related societal implications the 2020 General Assembly of the Association for Dental Education in Europe will be facilitated via a virtual meeting webinar conferencing technology.
Due to its now online format and the need to work within our online bandwidth of up to 500 connections we will be limiting attendance to that as specified within the associations constitution. Namely:
- The members of Category 1 (instructional members) have the right to appoint two representatives who will then be entitled, in the General Assembly, the right to vote on all issues and to make nominations.
- Members of Categories 2 (affiliated) have the same rights of attendance but have no eligibility to vote or to be elected to the Executive Committee.
- Companies holding corporate membership (Category 3) may attend the General Assembly and be represented by one delegate with the right to vote.
- Honorary members (Category 4.A) shall be entitled to attend scientific meetings as well as the General Assembly and shall have the right to vote but not to hold office.
All meeting papers will be issued online and registered voting members will be issued with a direct link to cast votes in advance of the meeting.
In order to facilitate a smooth attendance at the general assembly members need to ensure:
- Membership due are upto date by 1st of August 2020
- Complete the survey advising of your institutions nominated delegate(s)
- Ensure you and the nominated delegates have created a user profile at ADEE.org
- Keep your user profile email address updated
Towards the end of August those who have registered and are eligible to attend will receive a confirmation of eligibility and be provided with a link to access the meeting papers and instructions on how to cast their votes.
A subsequent email approximately two weeks prior to the meeting will be issued with joining instructions.
Thank you for your understanding.
On behalf of the ADEE Executive
Maria Cristina Manzanares Céspedes
ADEE Secretary General
30th June 2020